Land of Hope and Dreams
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Clarence Clemons

+156
meanjudgebrown
Diavol
misstelecaster
hope&dream
Nathalie
rpmacmurphy
pacn06
wil
jimmy j@zz
Kat
Brucette74
buddy
Leadbelly II
nanou
kernok
Brewster
lost in the flood
pickdire
transpirator
granpied
Jean-Christophe
sheene
Jimnolan
Grispoils
4philing
philme
rockerm@n
jersey girl
colleau
JOHNNY99
ghaston*
Captain Jack Sparrow
sésé
HibbingSon
the diver
brunolecousin
Petrarchs girlfriend
JBS
HumanTouch
crazybib
Alex Terrieur
Marco
Michel
lenzos
françoise
madmen
Chalut
pat
nicolas_v
karine
David des ardennes
arizona
vince 59
Dramarama
EXBLASTFURNACE
fanduBOSS
bruceline
Alistair
Yann42
RY
Irishfred
Matthias
Thunderoader
Jokerman
xanadu44
TonySoprano
Delphine
yets
RJ
gwen
Zigomar
plc
garageland
giantjackisajedi
baho
Drucci
Pascal 74
Laure
barefoot girl
Borntoreze
darlington
albop
philippe33
ptibaobab
Fran
mika
Hugues B
bosstime18
hellguy
Angie Gennaro
Sonny
JP
Gus95
CC Rider
KatKat
bbj
marcetnathy
phil
celfra07
poupoune
chaudoudou is back
Louiz
lpm
le musiégeois
Pascal57
marv
daran
ed_vedder
solo
papi
Véro
M@RS
JC
admin
Marc
yoyo38
s-max53
jungleland
Shenandoah
bill horton
Bobby Jean
Sipalyne
Océan
didpl
gene
Corben
Baboufoger
devil59620
mathis
Jack of all trades
Philippe
fabienne
Elcan
Fabrice
DriveAllNight
guile
robert69
Ricou76
dany
jubeph
phiphiping
bobe
outlawpedro
RUDYBOY
Hervé
Roadrunner
fab80s
Tophenko
BTR60
ragotin
peter pan
calispera
Kitty
TOF
kidboss
marcolas
160 participants

Page 19 sur 20 Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Suivant

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Empty Re: Clarence Clemons

Message  RJ Mar 1 Nov 2011 - 18:55

yvvan a écrit:Un EP pour Noël:
http://www.amazon.com/Theres-Still-Christmas/dp/B005X80M6Q/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320152555&sr=301-1

uniquement dispo aux USA des Etats Unis d'Amérique?

Egalement dispo sur Spotify
RJ
RJ

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Diavol Mer 7 Déc 2011 - 18:40

Un éclair, puis la nuit...
Une apparition furtive de C dans The Wire (excellente série) dans un épisode que je viens de regarder (saison 3 épisode 4)...

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Claren10
Diavol
Diavol

Album préféré : Darkness On The Edge Of Town

Message  meanjudgebrown Jeu 8 Déc 2011 - 22:56

Trouvé par hasard sur Rolling Stones :

Bruce Springsteen and Clarence Clemons
Commemorating their final performance
December 7, 2011 | By Andy Greene

Exactly one year ago today, Bruce Springsteen played the final show of his career with Clarence Clemons. In front of a tiny audience at the Carousel House in Asbury Park, Springsteen and the E Street Band played a series of songs from his recently released Darkness on the Edge of Town box set for a Vevo webcast.

It was an unusual night. The setlist was almost composed entirely from Darkness outtakes and each track was played at least twice in a row. After hearing "Racing in the Streets" countless times, it was extremely bizarre to hear a sped-up version with different lyrics.

The show ended with "Blue Christmas," the last song that Springsteen ever performed with Clemons. (They played it twice in a row, so it's hard to know if this video is the actual last thing they did together.) During the show, Springsteen repeatedly asked the fans to run onto the stage. I wound up standing between Bruce and Clarence during a few songs, and even yelling out some lines into the mic. When it ended, much of the band stayed stayed onstage and mingled with the small crowd. I remember Clarence laughing and happily posing for photos with fans as I walked out.

Springsteen and Clemons first played together in 1971 at the Student Prince in Asbury Park , located about a two-minute walk from the Carousel House. Clarence also maintained that the first song they ever did was an early version of "Spirit on the Night." It's somewhat appropriate they started with a song about a bunch of friends having a crazy party, and ended with a song about desperately missing a friend on Christmas.
meanjudgebrown
meanjudgebrown

Message  outlawpedro Mar 20 Déc 2011 - 10:41

Deux concerts en hommage à Big Man les les 6 et 7 Janvier chez lui à Norfolk.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-nws-clarence-clemons-tribute-shows,0,2625434.story
outlawpedro
outlawpedro

Message  Invité Mer 4 Jan 2012 - 7:59

Je ne me souvenais pas qu'il était dans le film " Blues Brothers 2000 "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5mL1UOsK74

Superbe chemise rose !!! Razz

Invité
Invité

Message  admin Lun 9 Jan 2012 - 19:51

Personne pour évoquer le concert hommage à Clarence Clemons qui a eu lieu ce week end:

article + vidéo

admin

Message  allumette Mar 10 Jan 2012 - 8:52

Sur Backstreet :
ASBURY VIA NORFOLK: SATURDAY AT THE NORVA
An unbelievable show on Saturday night, the second of two Clarence Clemons tribute concerts, started off with a moment of serendipity when the MC, New Jersey's Terry Camp, approached center stage and gave a big shout-out to "Norfolk, New Jers..." and then, laughing at his mistake, corrected himself, "Hello, Norfolk, Virginia!" It was truly was an unintended slip, not a joke. That goes to show just how much the Jersey Shore vibe was present at The Norva, right from the very start, with the stellar line-up returning from Friday night's Attucks show. The Nick Clemons Band took the stage at a few minutes past 8, and the show didn't end until about 12:40 in the morning: four-and-a-half hours of heart-stoppin', earth-shakin' rock 'n' roll.

For this former Point Pleasant Beach, NJ native (now a Virginia Beach, VA resident), this show was reminiscent of my old Stone Pony glory days, where I would go with my friends to watch local Jersey Shore musicians jam until the wee hours of the morning, and where the love they felt for each other — and that they gave off to everyone in the audience — was tangible and real. The friendships and camaraderie among everyone on the stage was obvious. Gary U.S. Bonds made repeated reference to "the guy from New Jersey... what's his name? I keep thinking Bob Seger... but no, that's not it..." and when the audience responded with the inevitable "Brooooce," Bonds replied, laughing, "Yeah, I booed him too." That was the kind of joking that went on back and forth on stage all night long.

On a more personal note, what was really cool about the night for me — aside from the rock 'n' roll icons and awesome musical talent assembled on stage —was that I was accompanied by my soon-to-be 19-year-old daughter, who has attended countless Bruce concerts with me listened to me regale her with untold stories from my old stomping grounds. At the start of the night she leaned over to me and said, "I think I'm the only person here under 40." To which I replied, "You're the only person I know who's not even in their 20s yet and knows how cool it is to be here tonight." It was a happy night for us both, perhaps for different reasons, but it was a father/daughter evening I will cherish forever, the highlight of which was dancing together while Southside Johnny sang the timeless classic "Havin' a Party": "'cause I'm having such a good time, dancing with my baby!"

Southside also teamed up with Bonds on a powerful "You've Lost that Loving Feeling," and he stole the mic and the show for "On the Dark Side" with John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band.

After Jobonanno's "Spirit in the Night" brought the house down, already drenched in sweat from singing and dancing all night, I thought to myself, "This must be it; what a way to end the show." But then came "Tenth Avenue Freeze-out," and when I thought there couldn't possibly be more, then came "Rosalita." Jobonanno led what started off as a tender — but ended up raucous — "Suspicious Minds," in tribute to the anniversaries of his own father's birthday, Elvis Presley's January 8 birthday (which by that time, after midnight, it was), Clarence Clemons' birthday (January 11th), and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday (January 15th). And when I thought, "Okay, that was really it," then came an unbelievable encore medley led by Gary U.S. Bonds — with everyone on stage together, laughing, not knowing what song was going to be played next, forgetting the words, looking at each other with laughter and love in their eyes — starting with Chuck Berry's "Johnny B. Goode" and continuing with a medley of great bar-band, classic rock 'n' roll.The numerous anecdotes told throughout the night in tribute to Clarence by his friends and family were heartfelt, and the Big Man's spirit was present among us for sure.
- updated January 9, 2012 - Andre Hutchinson reporting

ASBURY VIA NORFOLK: FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE ATTUCKS THEATRE
It was great to be in Asbury Park last night — wait, I mean Norfolk, VA — for the first of two tributes to Clarence Clemons this weekend. For years I have made repeated treks up 13N to see such great musicians as Gary U.S. Bonds, Garry Tallent, Southside Johnny, Bobby Bandiera, and Vini Lopez, to name just a few, and finally after all these years, here they all were in my town, on my stage!

The historic Attucks Theatre was packed to the rafters with family and fans of Norfolk native Clarence Clemons, brought together not because of the faux buzz about some Boss, but to pay homage to one of our own. It was an electric night, and from my front row view, it was a piece of Jersey Rock heaven.

The evening opened with the Nick Clemons Band, being seen and heard for the first time by many of his relatives in the theatre. Said Nick, "Dad broke a lot of hearts in this town." Nick was followed by Jake Clemons [pictured right, with Nick in background], who did an acoustic set and spoke tenderly of his late uncle and how there wasn't one person in the room Clarence didn't touch. Jake showed off his Clarence-owned boots that had traveled for ten years, all over the world. "Clarence is in the garden now," he said as he sang "A Fool in Love" with assistance on the sax from Michael "Tunes" Antunes of the Beaver Brown Band.

Denise Christison of the Attucks Theatre did the official welcome and revealed that Clarence had seen James Brown in the theatre as a teenager. She then introduced Gary U.S. Bonds, who was the master of ceremonies for the rest of the night. Gary's band was a who's who of Asbury Park musicians, a supergroup consisiting of Vini Lopez on drums, Garry W. Tallent on bass [left], Bobby Bandiera on lead guitar, with the horn section including members of Nick's band, Jake, and Antunes.

Gary opened with "New Orleans" followed by "This Little Girl," Southside Johnny popping on stage to sing backing vocals with Bobby. Bonds sang the song Little Steven wrote for him, "Daddy's Come Home," and shared his feelings about Clarence when the song was first recorded and how haunting his sax solo was. "Quarter to Three" got the joint jumpin' and shook the theatre so hard pieces of the old rafters fell like snow.

Vini Lopez took two solo spots, "Going Down to Georgia" and "Crown Liquor," with assistance from Nick and Jake.

John Cafferty took the stage next, telling of his last time with Clarence at a fundraiser in Rhode Island and of how C treated everyone on the crew like family. But the emotional highlight of his set was during "Tender Years," when Antunes took the spotlight and spoke from his heart about how Clarence's talent has clearly passed on to his family; he then played the most emotional sax solo that drew a spiritual response from members of the Clemons family in the audience, plus cheers and tears and a standing ovation from the crowd.

The evening continued with sets from Southside Johnny (including "The Fever" and "I Don't Want to Go Home") and Bobby Bandiera [right], closing out with Garry Tallent anchoring a set of E Street specials. Jobonanno took lead vocals here for "Spirit in the Night," "Tenth Avenue Freeze-out," and a full-band, trainwreck-fun version of "Rosalita" immediately going into Jake doing the "Jungleland" solo to cap the night.

It was an emotional and highly charged evening of music by the family and friends who have loved and played with Clarence for over three decades, and it was truly our honor to have it here in Norfolk.

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Norfolk1garry

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Norfolk1jakenick

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Norfolk1ssjbobby

Southside Johnny Having a Party for Clarence Clemons Tribute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LLadqGkO5xc#!
allumette
allumette

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Empty 70 ans de Big Man !

Message  RUDYBOY Mer 11 Jan 2012 - 12:59

Une grosse pensée pour THE BIGGEST MAN WE' VE EVER SEEN!!!!
RUDYBOY
RUDYBOY

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Empty Happy C

Message  celfra07 Mer 11 Jan 2012 - 15:20

See you on tour C ...
celfra07
celfra07

Album préféré : Greetings From Asbury Park, NJ

Message  JC Mer 11 Jan 2012 - 15:59

Happy Birthday C... & à ma Maman aussi.

Il y a 17 ans jour pour jour il coupait un gâteau au milieu du E Street Band lors des sessions du GREATEST HITS, j'aime garder cette image d'un anniversaire de Clarence. La simple envie de partager une accolade chaleureuse avec ce Grand Monsieur qui manque terriblement.

JC

Localisation : Quelquepart entre Woodstock, Asbury Park, Haight Ashbury, Detroit, Muscle Shoals & Memphis...
Album préféré : The Wild, The Innocent And The E Street Shuffle

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Empty Who Do I Think I Am

Message  badlands Mer 11 Jan 2012 - 18:22

Vu sur le site de Clarence Clemons. Peut être quelqu'un en à déjà parlé mais avez vous des infos.
Voir le lien : http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3591084569/

badlands

Message  TOF Sam 14 Jan 2012 - 7:08

badlands a écrit:Vu sur le site de Clarence Clemons. Peut être quelqu'un en à déjà parlé mais avez vous des infos.
Voir le lien : http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi3591084569/

Clarence Clemons Asks: Who Do I Think I Am?

Quelques articles ici et là.

“Who Do I Think I Am? A Portrait of a Journey” screening at Garden State Film Festival
Where: Paramount Theatre, Boardwalk and Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park
When: Saturday at 8:45 p.m. <- Vu que l'article était du mardi 29/03, j'en déduis un joli Samedi 2 avril !!!
How much: $10; visit gsff.org or brownpapertickets.com.
TOF
TOF
Admin

http://www.lohad.fr

Message  fab80s Sam 14 Jan 2012 - 10:03

Vu sur Point Blank, le clip d'une chanson de Clarence. Le laveur de voiture me dit quelque chose... RIP Clarence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA6QbhghDxE&feature=player_embedded#!
fab80s
fab80s

Album préféré : The River

http://unepetitephoto.free.fr

Message  outlawpedro Lun 18 Juin 2012 - 9:04

Un an aujourd'hui .... Crying or Very sad
J'attends demain avec impatience.
outlawpedro
outlawpedro

Message  RollOfTheDice Lun 18 Juin 2012 - 10:53

Que le temps passe vite ... Paradise by the "C"
RollOfTheDice
RollOfTheDice

Album préféré : Live In New York

Message  Bibi Jean Lun 18 Juin 2012 - 11:48

RIP Clarence Crying or Very sad

Dernière édition par Bibi Jean le Jeu 19 Juin 2014 - 9:28, édité 1 fois
Bibi Jean
Bibi Jean

Album préféré : The River

Message  RUDYBOY Lun 18 Juin 2012 - 19:14

THE BIGGEST MAN YOU CAN'T EVER FORGET!!!!!!!!! CLARENCE "BIG MAN" CLEMONS!!!
RUDYBOY
RUDYBOY

Message  bill horton Lun 18 Juin 2012 - 19:29

bill horton
bill horton

Message  nanou Lun 18 Juin 2012 - 21:24

Comme le dit Bruce à chaque concert, si le Band est là, et si le public est là, alors ILS sont là.
Bon, ben, à demain Danny et CC, et surtout ne soyez pas en retard, on vous attend   Clarence Clemons - Page 19 2992809377
nanou
nanou

Message  nanou Dim 24 Juin 2012 - 15:08

Je suppose que tout le monde maintenant a vu l'hommage à Clarence sur Tenth.
Quelqu'un a chopé un détail, que je n'avais pas vu, qui le rend encore plus  Clarence Clemons - Page 19 952962191

nanou
nanou

Clarence Clemons - Page 19 Empty Don Reo et Clarence Clemons

Message  Brewster Sam 10 Aoû 2013 - 13:21

Je viens de lire le livre de Clemons, j'ai mis le temps pour m'y mettre, mais des vacances sont toujours le bon moment pour cela. Et bien je le conseille fortement a ceux qui ne l'aurait pas encore lu, en existent t ils sur ce forum ? J'en doute un peu, mais n'étant pas moi même hors norme, il en reste c'est certain.
Ce livre qui pourrait vraiment faire l'objet d'un biopic sympa comme tout, sur cet axe fake et true story partant d'un musicien malade dans un lit d'une clinique, sous sédatif, pensant sa vie mais aussi imaginant d'autre rêve de rencontres improbables, c'est vraiment comme cela que j'ai lu avec un grand plaisir ce livre, écoutant le seul bootleg qui traînait sur mon pod, un Boston du 25 mars 1977 (un bonheur, je reviendrai sur ces boots dans un autre post, un jour, les reprenant un par un dans l'ordre, il est temps désormais aussi de se pencher sur le passé.)
Ce livre est une charge spirituelle ou la mort est présente, l'amitié, le sens de la vie et du temps qui passe. Pour le "docteur" que je suis, et particulièrement spécialisé en orthopédie pour faire simple, chaque chapitre ayant comme file rouge l'intervention sur ces genoux a venir et la souffrance du big man face a ses problèmes orthopédiques de hanches, de genoux, de dos, je n'en ai été que plus touche et sensible. Petite remarque a Hugues Barrière d'ailleurs, le félicitant de bien beau travail, il n'y a pas de greffe de genou, en particulier de genou noir ( ceux qui liront ce livre comprendront), mais tout simplement si je puis dire, des prothèses.
Ce livre est donc une merveille, décalé à souhait, parsème le long des chapitres d'allusions au boss mais a plein d'autres choses, on est désole de le quitter...
Je vais attaquer la bio récente de Bruce désormais.
À bientôt
Blood brother brewster, direct from a small cottage in the heart of England.

PS: j'oubliais, je fus forcément très très très sensible au chapitre sur l'écosse, mon 2ème pays, merci Annie

Brewster

Message  marcolas Mer 18 Juin 2014 - 14:58

3 ans aujourd'hui et une émotion toujours aussi forte.
marcolas
marcolas

http://www.cloneweb.net

Message  JC Mer 18 Juin 2014 - 16:30

marcolas a écrit:3 ans aujourd'hui et une émotion toujours aussi forte.

La peine du 18 juin... effectivement.

JC

Localisation : Quelquepart entre Woodstock, Asbury Park, Haight Ashbury, Detroit, Muscle Shoals & Memphis...

Message  Marc Mer 18 Juin 2014 - 16:38

JC a écrit:
marcolas a écrit:3 ans aujourd'hui et une émotion toujours aussi forte.

La peine du 18 juin... effectivement.

mdr 

JC de trouver mieux mais j'y arrive pas  No No 
Marc
Marc
Admin

Message  RUDYBOY Jeu 19 Juin 2014 - 8:17

Always "the biggest man we ever seen"... Toujours présent sur scène, par les ondes, lorsque Jake Clemons fait l'écho de son oncle avec son saxophone." Il mourra avec le E Street Band"... Parce que c'est un groupe mythique.
RUDYBOY
RUDYBOY

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 19 sur 20 Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Suivant