Land of Hope and Dreams
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky

+12
devil59620
arizona
Angie Gennaro
crazymat
thebossisbackintown
marcolas
Kitty
Fabrice
papi
bill horton
foryou
admin
16 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky

Message  admin Jeu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:01

C'est NJ.COM et le désormais célèbre Stan Goldstein qui nous l'apprend
Ce sera les 3 et 4 novembre.

http://www.nj.com/springsteen/index.ssf/2011/10/bruce_springsteen_to_join_joe.html

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  10139014-large

Rappelons qu'il y a un autre show de prévu le 9 novembre

admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty Re: 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky

Message  admin Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 11:13

Premier des 2 concerts hier soir:

1. Dancing in the Dark

Back out at ~~ 8:33pm ET

1. For You (solo acoustic)
2. Land of Hope and Dreams --> People Get Ready coda (solo acoustic, told story of song's origin in 1999, dedicated to Danny's mom Connie)
3. I'll Work for Your Love (solo acoustic, Bruce tells story of how in Atlanta he was fooling around in the studio with some chords, and Brendan said "Stop, that's a Bruce song," and thus the music for the song was born. Bruce then nearly starts song in wrong key.)

Now joined by Grushecky and the House Rockers

(Stan says Bruce not on stage for: Everything is Going to Work Out Fine, Swimming with the Sharks --> Boom Boom)

4. Atlantic City
5. Never Be Enough Time
6. Another Thin Line
7. Because the Night
8. I'm Not Sleeping
9. Two Hearts (with Johnny Grushecky)
10. Save My Love
11. Code of Silence
12. Johnny 99 (with an Open All Night-esque keyboard interlude and drum break towards the end)
13. Talking to the King
14. Waitin' on a Sunny Day (Bruce jumps into audience, stands on seats)
15. Homestead
16. Murder Incorporated
17. Fire (song had a guest vocalist, I believe)
18. Pumping Iron (major jam session, very long version, solos all over the place)
19. Light of Day (including the 1000 miles, 2000 miles bit a la "Live in New York City")

End of main set, Bruce said instead of going off and coming back on they'll just stay on.

20. The Promised Land
21. Glory Days (Bruce let crowd sing most of the last verse. He then wanted the house lights turned up, begged and pleaded for them, said they wouldn't finish the song until the house lights were turned on, and started a "Turn 'Em Up, Turn 'Em Up" refrain until they finally were.)

Bruce: "I'm too tired but Joe's got one left in him."

22. Down the Road a Piece --> Band intros --> Wipeout --> Band Intros (including an intro of Bruce) --> Down the Road

23. Thunder Road (solo acoustic)

End: 11:17pm ET.

http://www.nj.com/springsteen/index.ssf/2011/11/post.html

Stan Goldstein a écrit:As rumors fly that Bruce Springsteen is going to tour again in 2012, Springsteen showed fans in Pittsburgh on Thursday night why once again, he is one of the best, if not the best, live performers out there.
In a nearly two- hour- and-45 minutes, 26-song show, Springsteen rocked the Soldiers and Sailors Hall with Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers.
The evening may have been best summed up late in the encores when Grushecky introduced Bruce by saying "On guitar, from Asbury Park, N.J., the heavyweight champion of the world - Bruce Springsteen!" And Bruce then struck a boxers pose.
He won this crowd over by a knockout, and his fans are looking forward to another show tonight in Pittsburgh and whatever 2012 might bring us.
The show opened with a set by The Composure which featured Joe Grushecky's son, Johnny, on guitar.
During the band's final song, Springsteen, dressed in a black T-shirt and black jeans, and looking in phenomneal shape, came out for the first time on the evening, playing a very rocking "Dancing In the Dark" with the Composure.
Following an intermission, Springsteen came out by himself at 8:35 p.m. with an acoustic guitar to play in front of sold-out crowd that included Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
"It's good to be back," he said, referring to the two shows he played at this time last year with Grushecky and the Houserockers at the same venue. "I'm going to open up for Joe."
1. For You. (solo acoustic).
Before the next song,, Bruce said "it's nice to be back in this lovely building. The sound is so nice here."
He then told a story how when he got the E Street Band back together in 1999 for the Reunion Tour, he wanted to write a new song. He said he wrote this while he and the band were rehearsing in Asbury Park
2. Land of Hope and Dreams (solo acoustic)
Very nicely done.
Bruce then talked about how he was recording in Atlanta with producer Brendan O'Brien while working on the "Magic" album. He started playing chords on his guitar and O'Brien said "Stop! That's a Bruce Springsteen song."
As Bruce started the next song he screwed up the chord and said to the crowd "And that would have been a Bruce Springsteen ****-Up"

3. I'll Work For Your Love (solo acoustic)

Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers came out as Bruce left the stage

4. Everything's Going to Work Out Right.
5. Swimming with the Sharks.
Bruce back on stage (for the rest of the show)
6. Atlantic City
Nice Bruce guitar solo
7. Never Be Enough Time
After the song, Bruce pointed out a young boy in the front row and said "He was playing that thing." Bruce would later bring the boy onstage.
8. Another Thin Line

9. Because The Night
One of the highlights of the evening. Bruce was really ripping it on the guitar.
10. I'm Not Sleeping
11. Two Hearts
Johnny Grushecky taking the Steve Van Zandt role.
12. Save My Love
A song Springsteen debuted last year at the Pittsburgh shows

13. Code of Silence
Bruce and Joe shared the lead vocals. They co-wrote the song

14. Johnny 99
Bruce had a lot of fun on this one

15. Talk to the King
Bruce brought the young boy, Evan Rotella from Niagara Falls, Canada on stage with him and Joe.

16. Waiting on a Sunny Day
Bruce said "we don't have horns but we'll give this one a shot.
"Are the people ready?. Is the band ready?"
This was fun. I know many people don't like this song, but tonight it was a good time. Bruce went into the audience and jumped up on seats in the second row. At one point it looked as thought he wanted to crowd surf back on the stage (like he did on the last tour) but he decided not to. He also was all over the stage, from one side to the other.

17. Homestead
Bruce said this song was what "got the whole thing started. This is for all the hard working people of Pittsburgh."

18, Murder Inc.
Nice guitar work as usual on this song.
After the song Bruce and Joe made a "Toast to Pittsburgh" and later baptized some members of the audience down front with a little tequilla splash..

19., Fire
Always fun with Bruce and Joe.

Joe Grushecky's bass player Art Nardini did the "Heart Stays Cool part"

20. Pumping Iron

21. Light of Day
End of the main set and Springsteen and the band stayed out. "We're too old to run back off and back on stage," Bruce said.

Encores:
22, The Promised Land

23. Glory Days
Always fun. Toward the end, Bruce wanted the house lights turned on. "Turn those lights up! I want to see Pittsburgh," he said. When the lights didn't go on for about a minute, he contnued "We're not stopping til the lights are up!" and they finally were turned on and stayed on for the remainder of the show.

24. Down the Road
Just awesome, Bruce, Joe and the band hit all cylinders on this one.

25,. Wipe Out (counting this as a song since it was just about played in full in the middle of "Down the Road."

26, Thunder Road (Bruce alone, acoustic guitar)
Same song that closed these shows last year. Bruce said "It's a great joy to play this building."
Just beautifully done. The whole crowd was singing along. I could see Bruce closing stadium shows with this in the future. It will work.

Show over at 11:17 p.m.
Looking forward to doing it again on Friday night.

admin

Message  admin Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 12:21

et quelques vidéos...

admin

Message  foryou Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 16:24

Il a l'air deja en forme notre boss
Vivement la tournée !
foryou
foryou

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty Madame Marie

Message  bill horton Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 18:12

foryou a écrit: Il a l'air deja en forme notre boss!
Comme quelqu'un qui vient d'enregistrer son meilleur album depuis longtemps et qui s'apprète à le dévoiler en début d'année prochaine? Question

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  110311zornB

pirat
bill horton
bill horton

Message  papi Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 21:09

bill horton a écrit:
Comme quelqu'un qui vient d'enregistrer son meilleur album depuis longtemps et qui s'apprète à le dévoiler en début d'année prochaine? Question

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  110311zornB

pirat

tu croirais pas un peu au père Noël 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  1052170044
papi
papi

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty he's coming to town

Message  bill horton Ven 4 Nov 2011 - 22:11

papi a écrit: tu croirais pas un peu au père Noël 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  1052170044

Voui, c'est possible Embarassed

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Bs1
bill horton
bill horton

Message  Fabrice Sam 5 Nov 2011 - 2:07

le début du deuxième concert.. que l'on peut écouter en "streaming" avec un son que j'imagine atroce...

EDIT: should have done this earlier - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlancia
0. Dancing in the Dark (w/The Composure)

1. Your Own Worst Enemy (solo acoustic)
2. INCIDENT ON 57TH STREET (solo acoustic, request from Joe, Bruce thinks its the first time he's ever done this solo acoustic, says Joe made a "good call" afterwards)
3. I'll Work For Your Love (solo acoustic, Bruce talks about how crazy it is that people from all over to come to Pittsburgh, says it's almost as crazy as coming from all over to Asbury Park...gives shoutouts to Spain, Sweden, Italy, Pittsburgh, and New Jersey)
4. East Carson Street (from Stan) - Bruce not on stage
5. Swimming with the Sharks (from Stan)
6. Darkness on the Edge of Town
7. Never Be Enough Time (to Forget About You) Joe & Bruce
8. Another Thin Line
9. Because The Night (according to Stan) Streamer has said he'll be back in a few mins.
10. Radio Nowhere
11. I'm Not Sleeping (Streamer offline...possibly no Bruce again.)
12. Two Hearts (with Johnny Grushecky - according to Stan)
13. A Good Life (Joe and Bruce)
14. Code of Silence
15. Waiting on a Sunny Day (according to streamer, he was 5 rows deep into the crowd - went in twice)
16. Johnny 99 (Roof blows off the joint again.)
17. Save My Love
18. Talk to the King
19. Adam Raised a Cain
Fabrice
Fabrice
Admin

Message  admin Sam 5 Nov 2011 - 9:18

la setlist qui tu mets, Fabrice, semble être incomplète (show pas terminé au moment où tu postes?)

Stan Goldstein a écrit:When Bruce Springsteen said "I haven't played this one on the (acoustic) guitar before" and then played his 1973 classic "Incident on 57th Street" for his second song of Friday night's show in Pittsburgh, fans at the Soliders and Sailors Hall had a feeling it was going to be one of those legendary nights. And yes indeed it was.
Bruce, along with Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers, played an incredible three-hour-and-20 minute show with 33 songs, that had the 62-year-old Springsteen playing the role of the Energizer Bunny and not wanting to leave the stage.
Many of the fans I talked to after the show were just buzzing at what an evening it was and has us all looking forward to a 2012 tour..

Springsteen's first appearance of the night was again with the opening act The Composure when he played "Dancing In the Dark" for the band's finale.

Show began at 8:37 p.m. with Bruce on the acoustic guitar.
"Good evening. Round Two Pittsburgh!" said Bruce wearing a black-and white checkered shirt.

1. Your Own Worst Enemy (solo acoustic guitar)

2. Incident on 57th Street (solo acoustic guitar)
Bruce said this was a request from Joe Grushecky and that he had "never played it on (acoustic guitar) before."
Just an incredible version. Beautifully done. The crowd was singing along on the "Those romantic young boys" and "Good night, it's all tight Jane" parts.
"Good call Joe Grushecky," Bruce said at the end of the song. The sold-out crowd couldn't agree more.

3. I'll Work for Your Love (solo acoustic guitar)
Before the song, Bruce was saying that people had flown to Pittsburgh from "the four corners of the world. Just like people from the four corners of the world come to Asbury Park. They're all in Pittsburgh. I've seen fans from Sweden, Italy and Spain." Bruce then asked who was from Pittsburgh (a lot of applause) and who was from New Jersey (seemed like even more applause). "Whether Pittsburgh or New Jersey, I have a crazy obligation. Here's to all of you who made the journey."

Joe Grushecky and the Houserockers came out to play two songs
4. East Carson Street
5. Swimming With the Sharks (with a little Boom Boom mixed in).

Bruce back onstage

7. Darkness on the Edge of Town
8. Never Be Enough Time
9. Another Thin Line

10. Because the Night
Another highlight of the show for the second straight night. Grushecky shared some of the lead vocals with Bruce who was jamming away on the guitar.

11. Radio Nowhere.
Very nice to hear this.

12. I'm Not Sleeping
"Another one we wrote together," Bruce said referring to Grushecky. They shared lead vocals.

13. Two Hearts
Once again Johnny Grushecky in the Steve Van Zandt role of sharing the vocals with Bruce.

14. A Good Life
A Grushecky song. At one point Joe and Bruce tried to get the crowd to sing along and Bruce joked "that's terrible, that's bad, that's disgraceful for Pittsburgh. That sucks.
Let the professionals handle it."

15. Code of Silence

16. Waiting on a Sunny Day
Bruce jumped into the crowd for a second straight night. He had the crowd sing along.
17. Johnny 99
18. Save My Love

19. Talk to the King
Good jam with Bruce and Joe

20. Adam Raised A Cain
Nice to see this in the set list. As always great guitar work by Bruce.

21. Pumping Iron
Bruce, Joe and Danny Gochnour of the Houserockers had a great guitar jam.

22. Light of Day
As my friend Ted texted me during this song "Blistering guitar intro by Bruce." Yes it was.

End of main set

Encores:

23. Hungry Heart
This was a train wreck. The chord change got messed up and just wasn't very well played. Bruce did go into the crowd again.

24. The Promised Land
Start got screwed up and Bruce had to recount off the intro again.

25. Glory Days
Bruce had the crowd singing along. He joked toward the end "we got to go home now. I got a cheeseburgery waiting for me in my hotel room."

26. Down the Road Apiece
Bruce, Joe and Danny jumped down in the front row to jam and then Bruce brought up three little girls on stage.
Joe introduced the band and said for Bruce "From Asbury Park, New Jersey, the Asbury Park Flash, the heavyweight champion of the world: Bruce Springsteen"
Bruce did a boxers pose, jumped up on the drum riser and then took his shirt off (he had a white undershirt underneath).

27. Brown Eyed Girl
Joe Grushecky's wife and daugther came onstage to sing along.
Bruce and Joe had the crowd singing along too on the "sha la la" parts.

This is where the show took off to another stratosphere. Bruce and Joe didn't want to sto and they gathered together to figure out what else they could play.
Bruce said "I got one" and they played:

28. Pink Cadillac
A lot of fun. During the "we don't have to drive it part" Bruce said "Don't worry Al Gore."
The crowd was singing and waving along.

29. Twist and Shout
The houselights came on and so did about 20 women and a few girls onstage.
Joe brought his wife and daughter back on stage and started bringing other women up too.
Bruce says "we got complete strangers up here" so he invited some more women to come on stage.
It was a big party with my good friend Kim Skaggs of Chicago having a major thrill by singing right alongside Bruce.

Joe and the Houserockers left the stage and Bruce came back out with the acoustic guitar

30. No Surrender
Bruce sang this for some fans in the balcony who had a sign and a birthday request.
Many thought the show might be over but Bruce kept playing to the delight of all.

31. Does This Bus Stop
Bruc said "I wrote this song on a bus many years ago."

32. Surprise, Surprise
Before the song Bruce said "I'll be out of here in a minute" has the crowd encouraged him to keep going.
He then said "I'll expaling songwriting to you.
In my dreams I write the greatest songs ever written. And the next moring I wake up and the songs are total ****.
I Think this is the one in my dreams and I get up and play it and it's horrendous.
But one was good. In 45 years, this one was good. And I'm going to play it for the first time without a band."
Bruce has the crowd singing along. At the end, he wished a happy birthday to the fan who requested it.

33. Thunder Road
Bruce said "I'll leave you witgh this. It's been a lot of fun. I love this room. I want to thank Joe and the Houserockers and the whole Grushecky family."
Bruce brought out Joe to sing it with him.
The audience sang along during the song and especially on the final "It's a town full of losers and we're pulling out of here to win."

Show over at 11:56 p.m.

The 2,200 plus at the Soliders and Sailors Hall in Pittsburgh left the the show as winners as they got to witness a legendary night of music.
So when will that 2012 tour start Bruce? We can't wait.

Je suis assez curieux d'entendre Incident en guitare solo acoustique

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  1104pspringsteen-a

Dernière édition par yvvan le Sam 5 Nov 2011 - 10:02, édité 1 fois

admin

Message  papi Sam 5 Nov 2011 - 9:42

bill horton a écrit:
papi a écrit: tu croirais pas un peu au père Noël 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  1052170044

Voui, c'est possible Embarassed

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Bs1
2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  2859867778 t'en fais pas moi aussi je vais faire une lettre au père Noël...Par contre c'est pas sûr que je commande un disque de Bruce vu ce qu'il a dit hier soir sur la différence entre rêver qu'on écrit une bonne chanson et écrire réellement une chanson. Ironique certes mais couplé avec avec surprise surprise en acoustique comment dire 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  3406960028
papi
papi

Message  admin Sam 5 Nov 2011 - 9:51

admin

Message  Kitty Sam 5 Nov 2011 - 19:29

merci Chef Yvvan pour toutes ces bonnes choses, il est en forme le Bruce et toi aussi. 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  296233395
Kitty
Kitty

Message  bill horton Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 7:30

yvvan a écrit: Je suis assez curieux d'entendre Incident en guitare solo acoustique

bill horton
bill horton

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty Superfan

Message  bill horton Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 8:12

Stan Goldstein a écrit:As rumors fly that Bruce Springsteen is going to tour again in 2012, Springsteen showed fans in Pittsburgh on Thursday night why once again, he is one of the best, if not the best, live performers out there.

Stan Goldstein a écrit:Springsteen, dressed in a black T-shirt and black jeans, and looking in phenomneal shape

Stan Goldstein a écrit: The whole crowd was singing along. I could see Bruce closing stadium shows with this in the future. It will work.

Stan Goldstein a écrit: Many of the fans I talked to after the show were just buzzing at what an evening it was and has us all looking forward to a 2012 tour..

Stan Goldstein a écrit: The 2,200 plus at the Soliders and Sailors Hall in Pittsburgh left the the show as winners as they got to witness a legendary night of music. So when will that 2012 tour start Bruce? We can't wait.

Je ne connais pas plus que ça, ce Stan Goldstein, dont le nom est souvent associé à des rumeurs crédibles, un type qui aurait des infos de premières mains et des contacts avec Bruce Inc etc... etc... mais il me parait parfois un peu suspect (c'est à dire manquant cruellement d'objectivité ou de recul).

Probablement une sorte de Dave Marsh du tweet et du blog, chargé -sans avoir l'air d'y toucher- de propager la voix officielle.

En tout cas, dans le genre dithyrambe, les deux compte-rendus des soirées de Pittsburghse posent un peu là. Suspect
Visiblement Stan aime bien les superlatifs.
Est-on vraiment crédible quand on se sent obligé d'invoquer instantanément une soirée 'légendaire' à propos du concert du deuxième soir. 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  3003262740
Et tous ces clins d'oeil appuyé à l'état de forme de Springsteen qui semble vraiment prêt pour une tournée en 2012.
C'est bon, on a compris le message désormais... Twisted Evil

Un type qui, si Springsteen ne s'était pas acoquiné un jour avec Grushecky, ne serait peut être jamais allé voir les Houserockers même s'ils passaient dans le bar en bas de chez lui... 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  847004189

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  03
bill horton
bill horton

Message  admin Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 9:41

oui, il est pas interdit d'avoir un peu de recul sur ce qu'on lit par ici.

Pour Incident, un peu déçu, l'intro commence bien mais après, ça s'éteint un peu du coté du jeu de guitare... il faut dire que la qualité sonore de la vidéo y est peut être pour quelque chose mais le jeu rythmique donne un air de déjà entendu... bien sur, la voix est nickel
Merci pour la vidéo!

admin

Message  marcolas Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 14:25

Purée, il est en grande forme. C'est sublime, Incident à la guitare...
Le show est dans la Jungle.
marcolas
marcolas

http://www.cloneweb.net

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty it's all Tight Jenny....

Message  thebossisbackintown Dim 6 Nov 2011 - 15:18

affraid
Purée, la pêche de DANCING IN THE DARK, je sais pas si c'est Joe qui le motive derrière, mais c'est une excellente version, bien meilleure que pour les concerts des dernières tournées... Quant à Incident, c'est avec Thunder road l'une de mes préférés et en acoustique c'est énorme comme d'hab....Génial ce boot.... bounce

thebossisbackintown

Message  crazymat Lun 7 Nov 2011 - 12:27

"Incident" etc etc etc etc
c'est quand même pas d'une grande originalité et d'une grande recherche à la guitare quand même ...

crazymat

Message  Angie Gennaro Lun 7 Nov 2011 - 17:28

C'est très étrange cette tendance (que j'ai parfois aussi...) à toujours placer la version acoustique d'un titre sur un piédestal, comme si elle était meilleure parce que plus pure. La version d'"Incident" est très réussie, mais pas supérieure à mon goût à d'autres interprétations plus riches musicalement.

Par ailleurs est-ce que ce concert ne pourrait pas être un test préparatoire à une future tournée façon Mellencamp avec un mélange "plugged and unplugged"? Bon, ce que j'en sais...une rumeur de plus?
Angie Gennaro
Angie Gennaro

Album préféré : Darkness On The Edge Of Town

Message  Fabrice Lun 7 Nov 2011 - 20:00

Je ne suis pas certain qu'il faille chercher dans ces deux concerts des indices pour l'avenir. A la même période l'an dernier, il y a déjà eu deux concerts (même affiche, même lieu) et pour un résultat très proche en terme de set-lists (show ouvert par 3 titres acoustiques, set principal à base de titre des Houserockers et de Springsteen, rappel et TR pour finir..).

Bref, Springsteen prend du bon temps sur scène avec son copain Joe. Ca doit être sympa quand on est dans la salle mais ça me semble assez anecdotique pour ce qui est de la performance musicale (Joe et ses Houserockers, c'est quand même pas formidable..). Et je ne suis pas sur que cela donne plus d'indication de ce qui se passera en 2012 que les concerts de 2010 n'en donnait pour 2011...
Fabrice
Fabrice
Admin

Message  arizona Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 7:35

Parfois il y a des indications. Par ex, la nouvelle version de Johnny 99 entendue plus tard en tournée avait été mise au point lors d'un concert de ce genre, au moins 2 années avant. Il y a d'autres exemples. J'ai remarqué ici la nouvelle orchestration de Light of day, qui en sort renouvelée (elle n'est pas une copie du tour 99) mais pas défigurée. Si Bruce estime qu'une version testée lors de ce genre d'occasion fonctionne, il peut la conserver... Ca marche aussi pour des reprises (What's so funny, chantée en 2003 lors des concerts de Noël puis intégrée à la tournée Vote for change 2004).
arizona
arizona

Message  devil59620 Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 19:02

quelqu'un s'est procuré l'enregistrement sur jungleland ? Si oui, est ce de bonne qualité sonore ?
devil59620
devil59620

Album préféré : Born To Run

Message  Fabrice Mar 8 Nov 2011 - 22:21

arizona a écrit:Parfois il y a des indications. Par ex, la nouvelle version de Johnny 99 entendue plus tard en tournée avait été mise au point lors d'un concert de ce genre, au moins 2 années avant. Il y a d'autres exemples. J'ai remarqué ici la nouvelle orchestration de Light of day, qui en sort renouvelée (elle n'est pas une copie du tour 99) mais pas défigurée. Si Bruce estime qu'une version testée lors de ce genre d'occasion fonctionne, il peut la conserver... Ca marche aussi pour des reprises (What's so funny, chantée en 2003 lors des concerts de Noël puis intégrée à la tournée Vote for change 2004).

En l'occurrence la version de J. 99 date de la tournée VFC.
Je voulais simplement dire que les concerts de Pittsburgh (ou les shows au Stone Pony) avaient sans doute plus une fonction récréative et qu'ils ressemblaient à ceux de 2010 comme deux gouttes et qu'il me semblait hasardeux d'y voir des indices de ce qui pourrait se faire en 2012.
Je suis assez dubitatif sur la signification ou l'impact "créatif" de ce genre de shows (ce qui n'empêche pas qu'ils ont sans doute été plaisants à vivre!).
Fabrice
Fabrice
Admin

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  Empty Gros plan

Message  bill horton Mer 9 Nov 2011 - 9:19

Angie Gennaro a écrit:C'est très étrange cette tendance (que j'ai parfois aussi...) à toujours placer la version acoustique d'un titre sur un piédestal, comme si elle était meilleure parce que plus pure.

Pas mieux, bien d'accord avec ça. 2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  3641590030

bill horton
bill horton

Message  admin Mer 9 Nov 2011 - 19:36

C'est très étrange cette tendance (que j'ai parfois aussi...) à toujours placer la version acoustique d'un titre sur un piédestal, comme si elle était meilleure parce que plus pure.

euh...une tendance? ou toujours?
où avez vous ça?

2 concerts avec Joe Grushecky  156949858

admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant