Land of Hope and Dreams
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE ...
Voir le deal
429 €

L'INTERVIEW à lire !

2 participants

L'INTERVIEW à lire ! Empty L'INTERVIEW à lire !

Message  benjimagne Mer 15 Jan 2014 - 22:45

L'INTERVIEW à lire ! 346789099  L'INTERVIEW à lire ! 346789099  L'INTERVIEW à lire ! 346789099 

http://www.npr.org/blogs/therecord/2014/01/14/262485987/a-long-road-to-high-hopes-an-interview-with-bruce-springsteen?ft=1&f=1039

"But I think that it's like, "Wow, I have all of these things I'm interested in." I would like to put something out every year at this point. There's no reason [not to]. The first contract I signed, I was supposed to put an album out every six months. Those were the days."

Dernière édition par benjimagne le Jeu 16 Jan 2014 - 17:04, édité 2 fois
benjimagne
benjimagne

Album préféré : Live 75/85

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

L'INTERVIEW à lire ! Empty Re: L'INTERVIEW à lire !

Message  benjimagne Mer 15 Jan 2014 - 22:55

Sur les concerts disponibles sur internet:
"Yeah, we're looking into doing more of that also. I think I'd like to get an archival series going in some way. I'd like to make things more available through the Internet."
benjimagne
benjimagne

Message  benjimagne Jeu 16 Jan 2014 - 19:18

"And I gather in different places with different members of the band, which is why the band is so nice at this point. It's lovely, I have so many places to go to. Everybody is underutilized. I have to apologize to the guys. I mean, we have four great guitar players. Everybody — really with the exception of me — subsumes their ego to the greater whole."
benjimagne
benjimagne

Message  benjimagne Jeu 16 Jan 2014 - 19:21

I wanted to ask you also about "Frankie Fell in Love" as a potential live highlight, you know, because it's just such a fun song. It's that classic, I can just see the crowd rocking to it and everything.

I'm hoping so, yes.

Are there songs like that that you know you're gonna bring them into the room and it's gonna become a moment?

Yeah. And sometimes that doesn't happen.

Have you been disappointed by [the reaction to] your own songs?

"This one, people are gonna love this one!" And you go out and you play it and it's like, "Eh, OK, that was all right." You're not always right. I had some songs that I thought were gonna become part of the body of the set and sometimes they did and sometimes they didn't. It didn't mean that they weren't great songs. Maybe I didn't present [them correctly]. And then also songs have lives where they don't truly reveal themselves [until] 10 years later.

Like what? What's one?

"The Ghost of Tom Joad," [which] suddenly became a really large song on our last couple of tours. So the songs reveal themselves at different moments and when you maybe have a chance to interpret them better. But sometimes you go in and you go, "Oh this one's gonna kill live! I can't wait 'til we get out and play this thing live!" And sometimes that happens; it doesn't happen all time. Sometimes you get out there and you're playing, playing and it's just, you go, "Well."

You see a dull look in the eyes of the audience?

Well, it's just, you don't see sort of the explosion you thought was gonna occur. But we'll see, you know, so, we'll see what happens.
benjimagne
benjimagne

L'INTERVIEW à lire ! Empty excellent!

Message  bill horton Dim 19 Jan 2014 - 8:03

Merci pour ce lien. L'INTERVIEW à lire ! 3641590030 

L'interview est effectivement très intéressante, moins balisée que les entretiens propagande pour Rolling Stone, ça fait surtout du bien de voir Springsteen parler essentiellement de musique pour promouvoir un disque (la sienne et celles des autres aussi) plutôt que de politique par exemple comme trop souvent ces dernières années...

Le passage sur le rêve qu'il fait avec son père est très émouvant et ensuite sa façon de suggérer qu'il n'a jamais eu de vrai boulot, que le personnage de ses chansons ce n'était pas lui mais son père, puis de confier qu'en réalité il est bien plus le personnage de Llewyn Davis mais avec un happy end Laughing Laughing 

L'INTERVIEW à lire ! 121113-oscar-1800-1386779610

bill horton
bill horton

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé