Les bons conseils du Boss

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Les bons conseils du Boss

Message  Roadrunner le Lun 25 Juil 2011 - 15:12

Bruce a donné des conseils à un débutant irlandais :

BRUCE SPRINGS TO SINGER'S AID

'The Boss' helps Glackin kick-start his career

NOT LOST: Eoin’s perseverance paid off

WHEN Irish songwriter and rock singer Eoin Glackin was starting out - he went straight to 'The Boss' for some advice.

Fired-up performer Glackin (25), whose album Not Lost is one of the top releases of the year, wrangled his way into getting up close and personal with Bruce Springsteen in Dublin.

"After the show Springsteen and his band and crew went bowling in Stillorgan on the southside of Dublin and I got in," Eoin (pictured right) tells Remix.

Advice

"You have to take your opportunities in life and I seized the moment and asked him for advice.

He told me: 'You gotta have the best songs and the best band. After that, it's just luck and guts kid, luck and guts.'"

Glackin has no shortage of guts - he packed in an arts degree to pursue his passion for music.

"My parents were very worried about me at the time, but they were always supportive," he says.

"My father's a dentist and my two brothers are in the police, so I'm definitely the rebellious son. We had a family photo taken some time ago and I stood out. My brothers were in their uniforms and I'm there with the guitar."

Eoin's perseverance paid off. He's now signed to Sony Music and his album, Not Lost, has been produced by Ian Grimble - the genius who has worked his magic on the likes of the Manic Street Preachers and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

You can catch Eoin Glackin live at Whelan's of Dublin on July 27 and McHugh's Basement Bar, Belfast, on July 29.

http://www.sundayworld.com/entertainment/music.php?aid=8100

"Il te faut les meilleures chansons et le meilleur groupe. Après, c'est juste une question de chance et de cran, petit, juste de la chance et du cran."
Ainsi parlait Bruce.

Roadrunner

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Les bons conseils du Boss

Message  Kitty le Lun 25 Juil 2011 - 15:19

Kitty

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut